One Car, One Tree Programme for Africa Region
Working with the Green Africa Foundation for a better tomorrow
Autoterminal Japan Ltd. supports the Green Africa Foundation by donating one Jatropha Curcas plant for each vehicle it exports.
- Its wide range of advantages include:
- Resistance to long periods of drought and harsh desert climates;
- The ability to thrive on any type of soil;
- The ability to grow rapidly and form thick live hedges after only a month’s planting, which is perfect for helping decrease CO2 in the atmosphere;
- The ability to start yielding from the second year onwards and continue up to 40 years;
- The leaf and the bark are used for various industrial and pharmaceutical uses;
- And perhaps the most important, it is one of the most efficient sources of Bio-diesel fuel.
After stringent inspections by ATJ on vehicles bound for Kenya, this official sticker is placed on units deemed to be of High Quality.
Oil extracted from Jatropha Curcas can be used for any diesel engine without the need for modification.
ATJ is a highly recommended exporter of quality vehicles by the Republic of Kenya Embassy. In fact, ATJ and the Republic of Kenya Embassy are closely working together to combat export fraud in Kenya and its affiliated countries.